What we accept
We distinguish between four quality grades:
- Untreated wood – AI grade waste wood Natural wood, disposable and euro pallets, all-wood fruit and vegetable crates, squared timber, etc.
- Treated wood – AII grade waste wood Wooden materials and other treated wood without harmful contamination, e.g. structural grade chipboard, shuttering, and interior door panels and frames
- Treated wood – AIII grade waste wood Glued wooden furniture, coated or painted; waste wood from clearances of bulky refuse, etc.
- Treated wood – AIV grade waste wood Fencing, playground equipment, windows and exterior doors, parquet flooring, firewood, railway sleepers, structural timber, etc.
- Heavily treated wood – PCB grade waste wood Heat and sound insulation boards containing polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
What stays out
- Heraklith boards
- Mineral wool
- Roofing felt
- Household refuse